Our practice in Olney is located on the High Street, in a three-storey house. Olney is a beautiful Buckinghamshire market town, with our practice situated conveniently for patients from Milton Keynes, Bedford and Newport Pagnell.
About Our Practice
Our large dispensing area showcases a selection of frames from international fashion houses, as well as a large choice of eye wear to suit all budgets. Regular deliveries from our head office in Kettering ensure a fast service for repairs and new glasses.
We also stock a large range of luxury sunglasses, with or without prescription, and carry a huge bank of contact lenses.
Parking is available on the road in front of the practice. If you have specific information or communication support needs, please let us know in advance and we will do our best to help you.
OUR CORE FACILITIES
We offer all of our patients lengthy appointment slots ensuring plenty of time to carry out a full examination and discuss any concerns you may have. We use the latest equipment and technology to ensure thorough, comfortable examinations.
Our Full Services
and Equipment Includes:
● Ocular Coherence Tomographer (OCT) - 3D scanning of the back of your eye which helps to detect conditions as early as possible and provides a benchmark for your ongoing eye health.
● Digital Retinal Imaging – for photographing the back of your eye.
● Visual Field Screeners - for very detailed examination of your field of view.
● Tonometers - to measure the internal pressure of your eyes, screening for early signs of glaucoma.
● Rodenstock Impressionist Towers - to measure you for tailor made varifocals.
● iPads to take photos of yourself in our frames – so you can see how your new glasses will look!