Our branch in Kettering, Northamptonshire is our head office, where we provide administration for our whole group. We are situated in a beautiful Victorian House just off the High Street.
About Our Practice
We test full-time in three large consulting rooms, as well as do repairs and make up glasses in our on-site laboratory. Frames from worldwide fashion brands, as well as a large assortment of fashionable and basic styles to suit all budgets, are on display in our gorgeous eyewear showroom. We also provide a great selection of high-end sunglasses, both with and without prescription lenses, as well as a large selection of contact lenses.
Parking is available nearby in the town, or for disabled patients, in our private car park outside the practice. If you have specific information or communication support needs, please let us know in advance and we will do our best to help you.
OUR CORE FACILITIES
We offer all of our patients lengthy appointment slots ensuring plenty of time to carry out a full examination and discuss any concerns you may have. We use the latest equipment and technology to ensure thorough, comfortable examinations.
Our Full Services
and Equipment Includes:
● Ocular Coherence Tomographer (OCT) - 3D scanning of the back of your eye, which helps to detect conditions as early as possible. This provides a benchmark for your ongoing eye health.
● Digital Retinal Imaging – for photographing the back of your eye.
● Visual Field Screeners – for a very detailed examination of your field of view.
● Tonometers - to measure the internal pressure of your eyes, screening for early signs of glaucoma.
● Rodenstock Impressionist Towers - to measure you for tailor-made varifocals.
● iPads to take photos of yourself in our frames – so you can see how your new glasses will look!
● Slit Lamp Microscope - for examining your cornea and contact lenses.
● Refractor Heads - to give you the most comfortable eye examinations.
● Keratometers - to measure the front of your eye.